Anuj Abrol is the founder of Witty Wealth, a weekly comedic deep dive and analysis into stocks, the stock market, and the investors that have made their fortunes in it. In this interview, Nate and Anuj talk about working with Justin Kan, and the difference between midwest and coastal atmospheres for finance and tech industries. Anuj also touches on what it was like realizing that, despite growing up in Michigan, there are, in fact, more ways to grow wealth than finding his place in the automotive industry.
Some of the topics we covered:
- What is Witty Wealth and why did he start it?
- Growing up in the midwest
- Going to University of Michigan and working at Sidecar, an early rideshare startup
- Working at McKinsey after college
- How he broke back into technology by Snapchatting Justin Kan
- Making the most of his role as Chief of Staff
- Teaching himself how to angel invest
- His goals for Witty Wealth
- The compounding nature of growth
Follow and support Anuj & his work: